Hourly Rate: DOE
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Min 3 years of mortgage agency underwriting experience required
- Solid knowledge of mortgage underwriting and of basic automated underwriting systems.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including proficiency with basic automated underwriting systems
- Knowledge of mortgage laws and regulations required, including Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
- Knowledge of state and federal agency mortgage loan guidelines and regulations helpful
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.