Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
Responsible for overseeing kitchen in a multi-unit facility where there are multiple kitchens located on a single location or campus. Supervises team members involved in supervising inmate trustees preparing, serving and the clean-up of food service areas.What You'll Need
- High School diploma, or GED
- Minimum 2 years food service experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in the use and operation of a variety of kitchen equipment
- Knowledge and experience managing and applying kitchen sanitation and safety standards and methods
- Knowledge of basic accounting and mathematical abilities to complete necessary reports
- Experience in high volume food preparation, operations and service
- Experience with safety procedures as applied to food preparation and cooking
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings, Inc. Company, offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.