Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Under the direction of the Chief Customer Officer, the Vice President, Customer Development is a key member of the Commercial Leadership Team. This individual will provide leadership to formulate, execute, and profitably grow the Nature’s Bounty Company’s branded and private label sales efforts through two key accounts, Walmart & Sam’s Club.
- Work with members of the executive team to develop and implement strategies that lead to continued growth, market development and profitability.
- Achieve/exceed the budgeted sales, profit and distribution objectives within Walmart & Sam’s Club.
- Acquire and develop new business growth opportunities, authorizations, and brand positioning on shelf.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with VP level Merchandiser team.
- Utilize the full extent of company resources to obtain distribution and continued customer satisfaction.
- Manage all Walmart & Sam’s Club account execution domestically.
- Make key account presentations to close new and continued business.
- Create and develop both the strategic and annual business plans.
- Engage and deliver annual innovation session.
- P&L and ROI management.
- Work with cross-functional teams on purchasing, customer/channel development, logistics and finance.
- Manage and report competitive activity to include pricing, promotions and new products.
- Manage and develop assigned employees in direct reporting relationships.