With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Provides executive medical and business leadership for the design, execution, and functional assessment of CSL's product pipeline and/or sub-portfolio
• Responsible for people leadership, organizational structure and staff development within the Department
• Serves as a source of internal direction & consultation to other senior leaders within R&D and the greater overall organization
• Serves as an external ambassador for selected programs or sub-portfolios
• MD or international equivalent inclusive of accredoted residency/fellowship• 12+ years in a medical leading role in biotech imndustry and/or R&D• Advanced training and experience in the design and/or medical assessment of investigational or marketed products• Broad knowledge of clinical development and/or safety requirements from preclinical to post marketing.• Experience of regulatory submissions and track record of interactions with major authorities.• Track record of successfully managing large groups within complex global organizations.• Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated track record of successfully managing and leading a diverse and globally distributed team.