The Vascular Technologist performs non-invasive vascular and duplex procedures, not requiring direct supervision, according to department policy and procedures. Ensures delivery of quality service to pediatric through geriatric patients on an in patient and outpatient basis. Demonstrates technical expertise in all areas of vascular examination. Maintain current clinical knowledge of vascular procedures. Evaluate and provide physicians with clinical interpretation of each patient.
- Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 2 year / Associate Degree: Applied Science (Required)
- Relevant education, training or experience in field (Preferred)
- ARDMS REGISTRATION (Required)
- BLS CERTIFICATION (Required)
- CCI also an acceptable registry (Preferred)
- Graduate, registry eligibility required to obtain registry within 2 years of hire (Preferred)