Youare in the driver’s seat, when you join SGS as an Automotive Auction Site VehicleInspector. What do we mean? At SGS, you will be one of the many employees proudto work for us, the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing andcertification company. We have more than 80,000 employees and operate a networkof more than 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world. You are incontrol of how you drive your career here. Infinite possibilities are availablefor people who are motivated, have an entrepreneurial mindset and are committedto quality and safety. Successful employees are rewarded for their energy todeliver, ability to act quickly and above all, act with integrity.
While at SGS, you have the freedom to reach your own potential with a strong,well established, global leader and receive the recognition you deserve. If youenjoy working around vehicles, we will teach you how to inspect, detect signsof previous structural damage and accurately report your findings. Experiencein the automotive industry is great but isn’t required. We will train motivatedindividuals who have little or no experience. In this role, you will beprovided all necessary support and equipment to properly inspect vehicles.
In turn, our full-time Inspectors, working 30 hours, receive competitive pay (between$15.00 - $17.00 per hour depending on location), opportunity for a retentionbonus, overtime hours, and great benefits including: medical, dental, vision,401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, flex spending and company paid lifeinsurance.
If this all sounds good to you, we invite you to reach out to usif you have the following qualifications:
• A valid driver’s license
• Can comply with the physical requirements of this role: bending, twisting,kneeling, walking, climbing, stretching, lifting up to 40 pounds andcontinuously carrying 5 pounds
• Must be able to attend on-site training class at one of ourcentral locations.. SGS will cover training pay and travel expenses.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. Therequirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/orability required.
• This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement ofduties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job.Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassignduties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• SGS is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran statusor disability.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you havedifficulty completing the on-line employment application because of adisability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. Youwill be called back shortly. Please note, this phone number is not for generalemployment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencingdifficulty applying for a position due to a disability.