Keefe Commissary Network is a division of TKC Holdings, Inc. and is a multi-award winning company that is the industry leader in the commissary market. We run an essential business serving our communities and our customers.
We are looking for operations team members to join our team within a correctional environment.
Our positions are essential business in a non-retail and non-public environment. In addition, the company provides PPE to all employees.
About This Position
Join Keefe Commissary Network and become a key part of a dedicated team of professionals that run a fast-paced operation within the correctional environment.
Developing teams and building careers are central to our success. This is a Part-time position, with some benefits starting from day one. We expect our team to execute a number of processes and therefore believe in cross-training our team across the distribution departments. In addition, you can specialize in a specific area. The facility is a fully operational correctional facility servicing multiple business lines, with opportunities to:
- Unload, receive and putaway product into the onsite warehouse
- Selecting product for individual orders and assisting in the delivery of orders
- Accurately manage inventory in a dynamic environment to include counting product and correcting inventory
- Inventory, stocking and maintaining the planogram of vending machines at client facilities
- Regular pay raises based on performance and experience levels
- Regular opportunities for overtime, paid at the corresponding overtime rate
- Weekly pay, every Thursday
- Holiday Pay for company recognized holidays
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work well with others in a dynamic, changing work environment
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Ability to become forklift and material handling equipment certified
- Must complete pre-employment background check and drug screening test
- Familiarity with computers (including Microsoft Office programs) preferred
Keefe Group offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. Keefe offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. Keefe also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement