What You Can Offer Us
What You Need to Succeed
- Responsible for the daily activities associated with onboarding new vendors and the ongoing support of existing vendors.
- Maintain the quality and integrity of the vendor database by carefully inputting data (upon request to modify supplier records) and by reviewing and/or approving requests to add new vendors.
- Provide extremely high levels of customer service, internally and externally, with a direct focus on responsiveness.
- Build critical relationships with internal stakeholders who rely on a robust supplier pool for myriad vendor types while providing best in class service to vendors.
- Understand the complexities of different vendor types and ensure appropriate documentation is obtained and updated as applicable; identify fraudulent or incomplete compliance documentation.
- Identify, evaluate, and propose solutions for new vendor types that align with the Company’s compliance requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in vendor relations, customer service, or data management preferred; familiarity with vendor management software preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite required; advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint preferred.
- Approximately 5% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.