The VP, Enterprise Business Transformation primary focus is leading the company's business transformation program. The incumbent will lead large-scale change across all business functions, leveraging leading business and technology practices to deliver more effective and efficient ways of working and driving ongoing scale and growth. The role has accountability across the enterprise for unlocking value by developing and driving three high-priority programs that define our transformation: (1) transitioning to a data-driven enterprise; (2) value-chain mapping end-to-end business processes and (3) deploying machine learning and artificial intelligence, enabling the business to cultivate new insights. The VP, Enterprise Business Transformation will have direct line accountability to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and work within the CIO’s senior management team.
- Lead and promote a culture of high performance, lean and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Partner with business leaders to drive greater financial and operational performance through improvements to current-state business operations and through longer-term redesign of how business value is delivered.
- Continually challenge the status quo and persistently pursue improvement opportunities and lead/develop team to do the same.
- Manage, build and lead a team focused on delivering modern business processes and capabilities.
- Work with operational leaders to evolve practices to align with future state, including a self-service dominant strategy, advanced productivity, automation, etc.
- Lead and assist functional areas in identifying key metrics and validating savings related to automation and process improvements.
- Champion the development and use of advanced productivity and automation capabilities such as robotic process automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Lead benchmarking programs and ensure results are incorporated into business improvement programs.
- Design and deliver effective change management tools, artifacts, and enablers across all impacted business areas.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Collaborate and drive change at every level & function in the organization
- Strong executive yet approachable presence
- Superior business communications (written, verbal, and graphical)
- Strong problem-solving and data analysis capabilities
- Extensive change management experience for large complex initiatives
- Active change agent skilled at helping others through transformative change
- Able to build strong working relationships with other leaders across the organization and can navigate proficiently across various organizational levels
- Able to build consensus among diverse groups of stakeholders - highly skilled at facilitating resolution across functions and departments
- Demonstrated stakeholder collaboration/interaction skillset (influencing, negotiating, etc.)
- Experience leading initiatives that drive material cost savings and enhance operational outcomes
- Proven success in leading medium to large scale transformation initiatives
- Strong executive/board-level business communication and presentation skills
- Solid experience in business process design and optimization
- Proficiency in building and leading teams
- Aptitude for evolving technologies, including proficiency in evaluation and application
- Demonstrated ability to think and plan strategically
- Strong knowledge of IT standards and best practices
- Experience with project management principles and agile models
- Adept at prioritizing work tasks and work on multiple tasks effectively
- Expert program and project management skills/experience
- Graduate degree; other independent study in related areas also a plus
- Management consulting experience a plus
Experience and Education:
- BA/BS required
- 15+ years of business experience leading impactful, transformational change
- 10+ years of experience successful people/leadership experience
- •Travel, as required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.