Vice President, Life Sciences Practice
Our Life Sciences sector works closely with the pharmaceutical industry on some of the most important projects in the market today, ultimately providing strategic solutions backed by research, analytics and consulting that influence the strategy of pharmaceutical companies in the U.S. Our clients include large, mid-tier, and emerging pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
Escalent's Life Sciences practice is positioned for high growth and strong expansion, and we’re looking forward to hiring a new colleague to help us execute the work and support our continued growth within the sector.
We are a geographically dispersed organization with technical proficiency, so we are flexible regarding your location, and comfortable with you working remotely.
Who are you?
- You’re a well-rounded Strategist with at least 15 years of experience ready for a role that offers the opportunity to provide consultative guidance to our clients, and also our business in terms of the solutions to be offered in the Life Sciences space.
- You know the market dynamics, can anticipate the needs and where to target business development activities.
- You enjoy the challenge of creating solutions for clients and can prepare winning proposals, you like being charged with the responsibility to make sure our work meets the client’s needs, is methodologically sound, completed on time and with a healthy margin.
- You’ve worked in or with the pharmaceutical sector, and have an understanding of the ways pharma / biotech companies use market research or analytical services. You love being surrounded by competent colleagues while designing and delivering strategic projectsto big name pharma clients.
- You’re looking for an opportunity that will provide you with immediate opportunity to influence change in pharmaceutical companies. You dream of a career that offers meaning and puts you in a position to make a real difference in the industry.
- You like the idea of being part of a leadership team that positions our Life Sciences team for high growth in the future, playing a key role in our strategy and in how our future team is configured.
- Most of all, you are the sort of person that gets fired up by leveraging all of your experience, skills and contacts to nurture and grow existing business. You like the idea of being an Industry Expert / Thought Leader, continually driven by the rewards of extending our reach and offering additional services to your clients that will improve their business.
A few other key points…
As we continue to grow, we are creating unique opportunities for people like you. We are in the midst of an exciting time of new investment, leading to expansion of our markets and growth in the products and solutions that we take to market.
We have a very unique culture, and we all deeply enjoy the incredible colleagues that we get to work with on a daily basis. That’s paramount for every one of us, so we focus very strongly on hiring people that will fit in well with that culture. While we are looking for somebody with a strong individual qualities and personal drive, your ability to collaborate with and get the best out of our exceptional people is going to be a big deciding factor.
We are a geographically dispersed organization with technical proficiency, so are very flexible regarding your location, and comfortable with you working remotely.
If you like what you’ve heard so far, we’d like to hear from you!
Here are the qualifications we’re seeking in case you wish to have more detail.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field. An advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum 15 years of experience required providing market research and analytical services within the pharma space.
- Recognized as thought leader in the Life Sciences industry.
- Strong experience designing solutions leveraging market research, operational data and advanced analytics to meet client objectives.
- Substantial knowledge of, and a proven track record of selling into, the Pharma industry.
- A proven track record of success in sales and marketing, with revenue and customer expansion responsibility.
- Strong collaboration, coaching and development skills
- Growth Mindset – Unwilling to accept complacency, relentless in pursing profitable growth potential
- Customer Focused – Deep understanding of their business/industry in order to not just meet, but anticipate their needs
- Boundaryless – works effectively and collaboratively across organizational/functional lines
- Integrity – When given a choice between financial gain, political expediency, and the right thing to do…always chooses the right thing to do.
AA/EEO EMPLOYER M/F/V/D
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.