Tower Health is a thriving regional health system in Southeastern Pennsylvania comprised of six hospitals and over 11,000 team members. Tower Health hospitals offer a dedication to care excellence and professional recognition that includes a Level I Trauma Center accredited hospital, Magnet® designation, and many other accolades. Elevate your career by leading Service Management in a progressive health system committed to Advancing Health and Transforming Lives. Join the transformation.
Relocation is offered for this position. The work location is based in West Reading, PA.
Under the direction of the Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, the Vice President of Services Management (VPSM) directs information service delivery, project management office, end-user support and project management office (PMO) functions and business process support across the Tower Health system. The VPSM is responsible for the development and delivery of a comprehensive service delivery and portfolio management program, for measuring and evaluating the service delivery impact and for continuing to seek innovative ways to provide high touch, yet cost-efficient, ways to provide services to the Tower Health enterprise.
The Vice President of Services Management:
- Leads, manages and coordinates IT Service Management across the enterprise, including Site Leaders, service desk, end-user field support, PMO office, and business analysts.
- Develops a service management plan and roadmaps for necessary infrastructure to support a robust service management program.
- A visible leader that fosters and maintains relationships with key business leaders throughout the enterprise. Seen as an advocate for business units to achieve their strategies and goals.
- Overall management of the IT project management portfolio.
- Leads the development of articles and presentations both internally and externally regarding the benefits and results of a caring, leading edge service management program.
- Provides budget oversight for department and holds direct reports accountable for operating within the approved operating and capital budgets.
- Works collaboratively with other IT leadership to communicate and overcome service challenges as well as joint process improvements to increase service responsiveness.
- Develops measures and reporting structures for quality of service management delivery.
- Recruits, provides training and education, leads, manages and retains a high performing team in support of the service delivery strategy. Responsible for development, performance management and coaching of direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A genuine, strong Tower Health cultural fit with a passion for Tower Health's IT philosophy.
- Approachable, strategic leader with a proven ability to build and sustain trusting relationships across the enterprise at all levels and demonstrated customer focus.
- Proven ability to design and drive change.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with computer and enterprise-wide technology systems required.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT Management experience leading IT delivery services across a large organization required. Experience leading client services across a growing health system preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of healthcare experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Office.