Vice President & Global Head of Integrated Marketing
TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a VP, Global Head of Integrated Marketing to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
The VP & Global Head of Integrated Marketing will drive all marketing activities for the company, including strategy, branding, creative services and will lead go to market for integrated Customer Experience as a Service (CXaaS) offerings. The role will report directly to the CMO and work very closely with the TTEC senior executive team to define strategy, develop and execute worldwide marketing programs, and ensure profitable growth and expansion of the business.
What the role entails:
- Establishing the comprehensive CXaaS strategy and packaging the end to end value proposition and go to market strategy that delivers significant growth.
- As a key executive responsible for defining, executing and communicating the company's 'identity', this individual will help guide the continued transformation of TTEC brand and positioning in the marketplace.
- Develop and lead a world-class Integrated marketing business service with technology as part of the solution; this includes marketing strategy, proposal writing, storytelling, event and innovation lab visit curation.
- Analyzing market trends, and developing broad product and service offerings that extend TTEC's client relationships, growth opportunities and market share. Inherent in these activities are market research, competitive intelligence, and thought leadership.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance in differentiating the comprehensive customer experience solutions TTEC offers, including social media and mobility based solutions.
- Working cross-functionally with the senior leadership team to improve TTEC's ability to win new relationships, extend current relationships and grow the business.
- Experienced marketing for a technology enabled services company; experience in this category is key to consideration
- 15+ years outstanding B2B marketing experience (we do not market to consumers)
- Background leading multi-channel account based marketing, strategy, events, branding, sales enablement, and creative services.
- Background and experience in product and service management
- Demonstrated experience depth and passion for customer experience (CX)
- Hands on approach and grounded in execution
- Experienced team leader and motivator who leads by example
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters or advanced degree a plus
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.