Tennis Channel’s Video Editor is responsible for the daily post-production and editing of both original and archival video content for Tennis Channel International and related stakeholders.
Our Video Editor is a strong visual storyteller who skillfully navigates all phases of post-production from conception to delivery for the Tennis Channel International brand. They possess advanced video editing skills, intermediate to advanced graphics skills and is a strong collaborative partner within the Tennis Channel ecosystem. Additionally, this individual must possess deep-rooted knowledge of direct-to-consumer engagement tactics using innovative and attention grabbing editing techniques. This individual works closely with both the content and OTT operations teams.
A thorough understanding of the OTT video ecosystem and emerging digital technologies as well as extensive experience in the development of content specifically targeted to the OTT consumer is essential for success in this role. Direct experience in the creation of OTT content is required.
Our Video-Editor is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented and results-driven environment. They demonstrate excellent interpersonal and leadership skills allowing effective interaction with a network of Tennis Channel stakeholders on a regular basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Edits engaging video content for Tennis Channel International.
- Maintains and executes on all production calendar deliverables.
- Maintains technical standards of all post-production content.
- Utilizes their diverse editing toolkit ranging from cinematic storytelling to fast-paced highlights and promos.
- Edits graphics and video in a deadline-driven environment.
- Creates versioning edits for different platforms.
- Proactively identifies tennis trends and developing storylines.
- Skillfully collaborates with all team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilizes industry standard digital content and editing software.
- Maintains Tennis Channel International’s brand voice through overall tone and images; works in close collaboration with the team’s graphic designer as well as other individuals within the division.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree.
- 5+ years of editing experience in the linear television, digital video or OTT content space
- Extensive experience with video and image editing software and processes, including Avid and Adobe Suite
- Strong graphic (including motion graphics) and video editing skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent experience with digital content management systems, digital workflows, subscriptions, analytics and data
- Ability to juggle heavy workloads and keep multiple projects on track
- Deep understanding of how to organize and manage content ingestion and editorial / scheduling
- Direct experience in launching and developing new OTT products
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of fast developing trends in the digital video and OTT space in general
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.