The primary role of the LTC (Live Teller Connect) Representative is to provide engaging member centric service to our members virtually through the Interactive Teller Machine. This includes, but is not limited to: handling requests for balance information, transfers, deposits, loan payments, account research, product information, and member service on deposit and loan accounts. The LTC Representative is constantly seeking out opportunities to expand our member’s relationship with the Credit Union through member education as well as product and service solutions tailored to each member’s needs. This role provides member service and support handling requests of varying degrees of complexity; some routine in nature and others that require more extensive research and problem resolution skills to identify and resolve issues. The LTC Representative effectively assists members via LTC machines located at possible multiple locations. This position takes complete ownership of the members needs while meeting Credit Union standards.
- Teller Functions: Assumes responsibility for the efficient, effective, and accurate performance of teller functions to be processed using the LTC. Receives member deposits, loan payments, disburses withdrawals, processes account transfers, verifies transactions, and resolves discrepancies promptly. Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals. Investigates and resolves out-of-balance conditions.
- Member Service Functions: Assumes responsibility for the effective and professional performance of member service functions. Presents and explains Credit Union services and products to members, assists in meeting their financial needs, and order checks. Answer questions and solves problems for members by listening, collecting data, securing answers, and reporting results to the inquiring party. Performs file maintenance and account changes, and resets access for Homebanking and ABIL.
- Restricts electronic account access as deemed necessary to prevent potential financial losses to the Credit Union or to the member.
- Resolves member issues or complaints through demonstrated knowledge of credit union products, processes and procedures and/or conducting the necessary research to address member needs. Empowered to make decisions exercising good judgment and balances the best interest of the member and the organizational objectives of the credit union.
- Takes complete ownership of every interaction whether it requires a call back or extended research .
- Required to complete compliance, training, and all other training offered to LTC Representative. Seeks ways to streamline work processes and continuously improve the Credit Union.
- Represents the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Maintains member and other sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Treats all co-workers and members with respect.
- 1 year of Banking experience either as a teller or a call center service representative.
- Knowledge of BSA, Regulation CC, D, E and all other pertinent regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all deposit account products and all services.
- Working knowledge of all applicable Federal, State and NCUA regulations.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including tact and diplomacy, plus a desire to accommodate the needs of others.
- Exhibits an inherent ease with others.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to member prompts and offer financial products and services tailored to meet member needs.
- Ability to influence others when offering products and services, striking a balance between not giving up too easily and not being too persistent.
- Professional and courteous verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm when helping difficult and/or irate members.
- Comfortable being evaluated against performance standards.
- Willingness to take initiative to achieve team goals and model a good work ethic for others.
- Proficiency in standard business computer software.
- Ability to acquire working knowledge of the Credit Union’s operating system.
- Proficient data entry, ten-key calculator, cash counting and math skills.
- Ability to acquire working knowledge of Credit Union products and services.
- Ability to become a subject matter expert in remote delivery channels and to discuss these channels with members.
- Demonstrated ability in using good judgment and discretion when handling confidential member account information.
- Ability to effectively handle fluctuating work demands.
- Excels in a fast paced work environment and has exceptional time management skills
- Willingness to keep work space/branch organized and tidy.
Education: High School or Equivalent
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Training Provided
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote Interview Process (some positions vary)
- Social Distancing and Mask Guidelines in place