Service Concierge – Volvo Cars
Location: Mahwah, NJ
Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as a Service Concierge Rep and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career - growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Outbound and inbound support to schedule recalls, and service appoints for Volvo customers
- Greeting customers, determining their needs, and coordinating vehicle repairs using X- Time
- Determining vehicle needs based on customer information and a vehicle walk-around
- Using a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for on-going required maintenance of their vehicle
- Communicating frequently with retail partners and Parts Associates to ensure timely completion of work
- Follow-up with customers on the status of their vehicle, based on how the Customer wants to be informed
- Building customer service experience and relationships for the Customer and Volvo retailer
- Following up with Customers to ensure satisfaction
- Gaining superior product knowledge to effectively help Customers with service maintenance requirements and warranty information
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm
- Monday to Friday 12pm to 9pm
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience; prior sales experience preferred
- A passion for at least one of the three items below is important because we are seeking people who want to build a career that is aligned with their interests.
- Exceptional customer service
- Automotive Industry
- Cutting edge technology
- High School Diploma required; College degree preferred or equivalent work experience required.
- Passion for cars, the automotive industry, and understanding of auto-speak
- Excellent customer service ability.
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the dealer accurate information.
- Displays professionalism and positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers and co-workers.
- Ability to sway the opinion of others through verbal and/or written correspondence
- Ability to adapt communication style to fit the style of others
- Ability to diagnose issues quickly and resolve with patience and empathy
- Willingness to take on new assignments.
- Good reliability.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Active listening skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills, organizational, time management, planning and problem-solving skills
- Self-sufficient, resourceful and works well with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written word
- Passionate and confident over the phone or through chat
- Savvy and demonstrates creative solutions
- Present a professional and polished yet friendly
- Speed and accuracy when typing
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.