Intrado is looking a Tier 1 Technical Support Specialist to join their team in Louisville. This role will work with our clients on break/fix in regards to their assigned products and services.
This role will be responsible for:
• Answer incoming client calls involving questions or issues
• Document all trouble tickets with clear, concise explanations in a timely and accurate manner ensuring adherence to department policies and procedures
• Provide constant communication to clients on any/all outstanding issues
• Resolve problems within the scope of responsibility, escalating to appropriate departmental staff any issues that may adversely impact client
• Contact common carrier and work with them to resolve issues determined to be in their area of responsibility, acting as a liaison between them and the client
• Update information on trouble tickets as necessary, and close out trouble tickets when clients' issues have been resolved
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• College courses from an accredited college or university in computer science, MIS or a related field preferred.
• Minimum 1 year experience in a network operations, technical support environment or customer service role required.
• Advanced work in pursuit of a Bachelors degree (e.g., junior and senior year, etc.) in computer science, MIS, or a related field can be substituted for one year of technical support or network operations experience.
• Minimum 1 year experience with networking systems preferred.
• Basic troubleshooting methodology knowledge preferred.
• Cisco certification (e.g., CCNA, etc.) preferred.
• SSCA certification preferred.
• Basic knowledge of Word and Excel required.
• Based on departmental need, may be required to work weekend or evening shifts.
If you are interested in this position and meet the minimum requirements, apply online today!
Intrado is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
At Intrado, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network – based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are Intrado.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The position will be posted at least a minimum of 7 days and then until it is filled
Don't forget to join our online talent community and "Like" Intrado Careers on Facebook to receive updates about exciting opportunities and network with other Intrado employees!