The Wall Panel Designer is responsible for designing plans for the quoting and production of wall panels. Ensures drawings are produced accurately and timely based off a blueprints provided by customers. Requires the knowledge of commonly used framing concepts and practices within the construction industry. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Specify all necessary supplied hardware
- Maintain complete and updated Job Tracking Sheet
- Send approval letter to customers according to P&P procedures when necessary
- Provide sales and customer support when necessary
- Ensure office and plan are maintained in a neat and orderly fashion and all plans are logged properly
- Attend required meetings and participates in committees as requested by supervisor(s).