Our top client in South Jersey with 22,000 employees in 35 country's with top of the benefits and advancement potential is seeking Finishing inspectors and QC associates to train with 2nd and 3rd shift....
Objective: Inspects and tests materials and products for form, fit, and functions at various stages of production, including incoming, in-process, and final. Compiles and evaluates data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties:
Review and inspect labels as they come off press for quality defects
- Good mechanical skills
- Basic computer and math skills
- Able to read and write English
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail. The candidate must have the ability to use, read and interpret scientific measurement and inspection tools devices
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and abiltiyt o adjust focus: visual acuity correctable to Snellen 20/20 is required
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Team player and good ommunication skills
- Good attendance
- Ability to maintain highest safety standards
- Prior printing
- Ability to pass a finishing test with 75% or greater once training is complete