Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Warehouse Associate will perform a variety of tasks within the manufacturing facility as needed, with a primary focus in the warehouse department. This will include basic warehouse functions and material handling. Operates various equipment in warehouse and/or production areas. Colleagues are also responsible for routine checks on equipment, and visual quality checks.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must operate various manufacturing/warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet jack, floor scrubber, etc.) in a mass/high volume production environment.
- Ability to read and follow operating and/or written procedures to conduct assigned tasks safely and within standard time.
- Perform all functions according to Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) meeting required production standards.
- Fully trained and qualified in all operating instructions, SOP’s, JHA, and area specific technical instructions for assigned role
- Perform routine machine checks on material handling equipment as necessary.
- Perform warehouse transactions into inventory tracking software (AS400)
- Perform order picking and raw material kitting to support production and service needs
- Prepare raw material samples for analytical testing
- Conduct quality checks to ensure product meets dimensional and appearance requirements.
- Engage in daily shift meetings using 2 way communication to review shift actual results to goals. Take individual accountability in assisting the team in identifying and closing actions to resolve problems.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment through the use of visual management tools and standards; responsible for proper waste disposal.
- Coordinate activities within a team environment and be flexible in adapting to changing work environment. Follow escalation process, standard work, and assist team in “Why Why” Problem Solving Analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.