Logistics Organization hiring ASAP!
* Review the linehauls and all routes that are coming into the warehouse to create an expectation of what we
are receiving each night from the respective linehauls.
* Receive, sort, repackage, send out and create reports for packages in the warehouse, provide report
information to Onsite Supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
* Sort the freight into the proper route to ensure the deliveries go with the correct drivers.
* Reconcile route sheets to ensure they match paperwork, investigate problems that may arise and address
and correct any client service concerns.
* Ensure contractors understand and comply with all customer requirements including proper attire, ID badge
and functioning scanner/phone. Ensure correct bar codes are scanned to maintain acceptable levels of client
* Notify the Operations Manager immediately of all verbal or written inquiries concerning any in-house issues,
missing specimens; etc. to ensure that contractors are following proper customer procedures to avoid service
* Keep the warehouse clean and organized.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.