- Responsible for reporting defective materials or questionable conditions to the supervisor.
- Assemble customer orders from stock, place orders on pallets.
- Assists in daily warehouse maintenance, cleaning, sweeping, and trash removal.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Following proper safety guidelines.
- Assisting shipping and receiving, as assigned.
- Performing other warehouse related duties, as assigned by the warehouse supervisor/manager
- Able to understand shipping labels and product SKUs
- Be familiar with proper packaging methods and able to interpret visual aids used to convey specific packaging requirements.
- Be familiar with the most common material handling equipment.
- Ability to effectively work individually (Self-Motivated) or in a team environment
- Minimum of High school diploma or equivalent.
- Warehouse related experience in shipping and receiving is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.