- Receive, sort, package, send out and create reports for packages in the warehouse
- Provide report to Supervisor or Manager
- Sort the envelopes into the proper route to ensure the correct deliveries go with the correct delivery address
- Reconcile route sheets to ensure they match paperwork
- Investigate and correct client concerns
- Ensure bar codes are scanned to maintain acceptable levels of scanning requirements
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.