Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry and Let us be Your Road to Success!!
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing respiratory and sleep apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees in the Rotech family of hometown companies contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and the very best in quality patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Clerk who wants to be part of a company that makes a difference in patients lives. In this position you will be responsible for all clerical functions related to warehouse operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleans all equipment and keeps all warehouse areas neatly organized
- Receives all equipment daily and ensures warehouse does not run low on stock by keeping Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Manager current on all supplies
- Receives all tanks weekly and writes up logs for tank tracking
- Pulls equipment for drivers before the end of each day and helps them load and unload their vehicles the following day
- Files paperwork that pertains to maintenance and preventative maintenance that have been performed on all equipment. Keeps filing current
- Maintains equipment and equipment maintenance in online inventory
- Maintains FDA files
- Delivers equipment in the absence of drivers
- Maintains preventive maintenance program for all equipment
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (companywide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year general warehouse and inventory management experience
- Knowledge of Durable Medical Equipment (DME) or Home Medical Equipment (HME)
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair all types of equipment
- Deductive problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong self-motivation and time-management skills
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness to customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills desired
- Walk, sit, talk and listen
- Utilize computer; close vision
- Ability to lift and repair all types of equipment including but not limited to Hospital Beds, lifts, wheelchairs and other types of Durable Medical and Respiratory Equipment
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Office/Warehouse environment
- Interacts daily with all employees
- Career Path and Management Opportunities
- Employee Discounts, Referral Bonus, Recognition Program and Employee Service Program
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
CAREERS PORTAL JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.