What can you expect from Ultimate Staffing? Here at Ultimate, we are dedicated to making life better for the people we serve. For our Ambassadors [our temporary employees] this means providing them with a comprehensive array of benefits and career development opportunities.
- A teamwork mentality!
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Working knowledge of warehouse operations
- Any warehouse experience is ideal but not required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to contribute to changing business needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.