Title: Warehouse Clerks
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Six Months
- Fast paced work envirnonment
- Matching numbers
- Inventory / Cycle Counts
- Use of hand held scan gun or computer
- 0 - 1 years of related work experience
- Must be able to work scheduled shift
- Familiarity with computers and Windows based applications
- Must be comfortale standing for a 10 hour shift
- Ability to adjust work pace in response to daily production data
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Attendance is a critical function of this position.
- Ability to lift 10 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. periodically.
- Stand or sit for long periods.
- Perform tasks (that may be repetitive) that require reaching, pushing, pulling, kneeling, walking, stooping and/or bending.
- Work in an environment that generates OSHA permissible machine noise levels.
- Use tools that require fine hand skills.
- Visually, observe and differentiate small moving parts.
- Ability to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as required in designated areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.