The Warehouse Coordinator is a member of a construction team that is responsible for inbound and outbound deliveries. This candidate will be responsible for managing the inventory and supplies located in the warehouse. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years in warehouse operations with the ability to develop and provide reports on project materials inventory.
- Must have experience in OSP construction
- Must have experience using a forklift
- Must have an clean driving record, CDL preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must have experience and ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle with a trailer and be able to back up a trailer