We are a Stewart & Stevenson company. Our unique line-up of products and services means that you’ll get exposure to a broad range of industries including oil & gas, power generation, construction, transportation, marine, mining and agriculture. With more than 1300 employees in 64 locations in the U.S. and abroad, our small, customer-focused teams share a common commitment to the quality and value of service.
The Coordinator – Shipping/Receiving is responsible for inventory management and fulfillment operations. The ideal candidate will be able to process and execute instructions with few errors. This role could be working in any area of the warehouse including, but not limited to receiving, picking, packing, pull down, put away, inventory/quality control, and facilities.
• Unload delivery vehicles and check in merchandise
• Organize stock within the warehouse by properly unboxing, labeling, and storing goods in their designated location
• Maintain accurate records of products that have been stocked and provide management with an accurate representation of all goods shipped and received
• Verify all incoming shipments to be accurate by comparing the invoice to the order and ensure all goods are in excellent condition
• Monitor and report any missing or lost inventory to management
• Organize and sort items on shelving, bins and overhangs according to company standards
• Accurately maintain company database including all stock and warehouse items
• Prepare customer orders by processing orders, pulling materials, packing boxes, placing customer orders in delivery area for pick-up
• Properly pack items to be shipped according to company standards to ensure they arrive in excellent condition
• Assist in conducting cycle counts to insure inventory accuracy
• Document and process return shipments
• Maintain a clean and safe warehouse environment