Lead Warehouse Associate – Shipping, Warehousing, and Receiving
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Lead Warehouse Associate. If you have familiarity and experience with warehousing, shipping and receiving, coupled with a commitment to great customer service, this is the position for you!
As a Lead Warehouse Associate, you will:
• Oversee warehouse associates as assigned
• Pull and prepare orders for shipment
• Receive, verify, stage and stock all incoming material
• Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, secure and safe at all times
A background in Warehouse operations and logistics, including shipping, receiving, delivery, and inventory is preferred. A successful Lead Warehouse Associate will possess the following:
• Working knowledge of safety regulations and procedures
• Product knowledge or the ability to quickly learn it
• General computer skills for basic data entry
• Forklift Operator experience required
• A valid Class B CDL license is preferred
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!