Seeking a minimum of 3 years warehouse managment experience with a record of excellence!
Must be able to operate a pallet jack and fork lift
- Knowledge of warehouse management system (WMS) and barcode use.
- Effectively communicate both orally and in writing to internal and external parties
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and maintain strict deadlines.
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
* Ability to see a job or project through to final completion.
* Ability to work in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.