Warehouse Operative Equipment
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Things to know:
• Sign on Bonus- $500 Sign on Bonus after successfully completing 90 Days.
• PAY: starting at $18.00 per hour starting rate.
• SHIFT TIME: Monday - Monday - Friday 06:00 AM to 02:30 PM, Occasional Saturdays.
The 400,000 sq. ft facility in Phoenix, AZ serves as the West Coast Distribution Center for ABB’s Electrification Installation Products business (formerly known as Thomas & Betts). More than 3,000 products from across Installation Products’ entire portfolio are stocked at this new Distribution Center. ABB Installation Products is the leading manufacturer of marquee products needed in the electrification ecosystem, including key brands such as T&B Liquidtight Fittings, Ty-Rap, Elastimold and Blackburn/Color Keyed products.
- Receive and verify documentation, sku #, quantities and overall quality from vendors.
- Stock product from vendors and plants into bulk locations.
- Consolidate product with the same sku #’s in bulk locations.
- Pull bulk product and place in pick zones.
- Consult with Inventory Control in resolving stock issues.
- Retrieve specified product from pick locations to ship.
- Transfer cartons from shipping lanes to stack onto pallets for loading.
- Meet and maintain department quality/productivity standards.
- Able and certified to drive power industrial equipment as needed.
- Other duties as deemed necessary or assigned.
- High school diploma and minimum 2 years verifiable experience in manufacturing/distribution environment.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of overall distribution operations.
- Ability to read and comprehend information and count inventory accurately.
- Ability to work in 3-level modules - Not afraid of height.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds repetitively and frequently.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods of time and climb stairs throughout shift.
- Flexible to work overtime with little or no notice.
More about us
ABB Installation Products Division (formerly Thomas&Betts),is the number one manufacturer of electrification products in North America with a 125-year history of providing innovation and customer- focused solutions for connecting and protecting electrical systems, as well as a unique differentiated medium voltage offering. Our products are used all around you, every day – orbiting the earth, working on Mars, on the fastest trains we ride, in the fastest cars of the world, crossing oceans, in factories producing your food, in the tallest buildings of the world, in the most modern hotels and in the walls of your home. With a portfolio of more than 200,000 products marketed under more than 38 premium brand names, our Division offerings are found wherever electricity is used.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.