Schedule: Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (2 weeks of training 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
- Responsible for transporting inventory between buildings and replenishing stocking levels in a remote storage location.
- Responsible for receiving all packages at assigned areas and verifying the contents of each.
- Responsible for notifying appropriate parties when goods have been received.
- Responsible for sending packing slips for all packages to the Purchasing team.
- Responsible for packaging up all equipment to be shipped to customers, including creating & printing shipping labels for each location, and including necessary documents within each box.
- Responsible for selecting the appropriate shipping method for a customer based on the turn-up date and urgency of equipment.
- Must transport all packages to the designated shipping area by 6:00 pm each day.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all inventory transactions resulting from receipts and shipments.
- Ensure appropriate service levels for shipments are selected to meet the expectations of the sender.
- Maintain inventory of all shipping supplies and order new supplies as needed before supplies run out.
- Responsible for providing package tracking information to individuals when requested.
- Responsible for maintaining clean & organized shipping and receiving areas.
- 0-2 years experience
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Data entry skills
- Ability to Multitask.
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel.
- College degree preferred.
If you are interested in this position, I would love to hear back from you at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.