Job Title: Warehouse Picker/Packer
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
Pay Range: $13.00 to 14.00 per hour
Term: Temporary 4 plus months
- Perform warehouse activities including loading/unloading delivery trucks
- Use of pallet jacks
- Stock inventory bins within a warehouse environment
- Read customer orders and identify products by part number within the warehouse
- Pack orders in shipping boxes
- Complete necessary paperwork
- 6 months or more prior expeirence in a warehouse environment or stockroom
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to stand for 8 hours per day.
Interested? Send your resume today by replying or e-mail resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.