Receives and processes incoming and outgoing orders. Verifies contents of orders against tickets or receipts. Sorts packages according to appropriate distribution channels. Pulls orders from the warehouse. Maintains work area in a clean, orderly and safe condition. Must be able to stand and lift up to 50 pounds for duration of shift.
- Act as a role model and expert for loaner kit processing. Oversee the preparation of products/services for our representatives and customers.
- Train on the different product lines in preparation for on-call responsibilities.
- Inspect products or materials for damage, defects, or shortages.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Prepare product for scheduled surgeries.
- Interact with the team during service level investigations.
- Assist in FQMS compliance.
- Maintain warehouse organization to avoid product errors.
- Use computers to maintain accurate account records and shipment of inventory.
- Support management in preparation for branch audits.
- Process incoming orders for materials, merchandise, or services.
- Inform customers of receipt, shipping, and delays.
- Handle urgent requests.
- Track inventory and maintain accurate records.
- Review overdue shipment returns and partner with dispatcher to schedule the return.
- 1+ year Warehouse/Inventory Control experience in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Valid Drivers license with good driving record.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for product or order fulfillment. This includes situational needs assessment, product usage, and inventory control systems and processes.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Access, ERP, and Word).
- Demonstrated phone skills; ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to successfully communicate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, as needed to support the business needs, including weekend and evening call as needed.
- Must be able and willing to work successfully in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.