Our business is growing!!! Penske
Logistics is looking for Warehouse Associates to become part of an excellent
team servicing the nation’s largest grocery store chain. This is a great
opportunity for individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant and
outgoing attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
These are NOT seasonal jobs! Our
warehouse associates have worked for us for 5 years, 10 years and even 20 years
since we opened!
Our Warehouse Workers receive a competitive
hourly rate of pay of $17.00 per hour first year PLUS earn $3.00 - $11.00 per
hour performance bonus AND guaranteed annual raises!
Graduation Bonus: $250.00 upon graduation from our
Retention Bonus: $1000 after 6 months!
Our associates also enjoy PTO, Medical, Dental,
Vision and Life Insurance, 401K with company match and numerous Associate
If you’re able to do heavy lifting in a cold
storage environment – apply today!
****2nd or 3rd shift.
The Warehouse Worker - Order Selector will assemble
and select cases from pick slots for store orders in an accurate, efficient,
productive manner and assemble orders onto pallets using voice activated
computers and pallet jacks.
Please be aware that this warehouse work is
conducted in a cold storage facility, and requires leather shoes or boots to be
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions
to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Electronically scan products using a warehouse management system and
- Repetitively stack cardboard boxes and pallets.
- Repetitively pick perishable goods in refrigerated and/or frozen rooms
- Move materials within the warehouse.
- Accurately assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or
shelves, or convey orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Accurately stage and sort products for loading.
- Forklifts, pallet jacks and a variety of warehouse mechanical equipment may
be used to transport product within the warehouse.
- At least 1 year of warehousing or
material-handling experience using hand/power tools and hand truck equipment
- Recent heavy lifting required.
- Ability to work in a cold storage warehouse environment with -20 degrees to
55 degrees temperature for long periods of time is required.
- Must be able to work varied schedule including weekends.
- Flexible to work overtime as needed.
- Ability to follow directions, and basic math skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and meet deadlines.
- Completion of Penske employment application, submission to a background
investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and
drug screening is required.
- The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, stoop and lift
up to and including 60 lbs frequently and 95 lbs occasionally.
- Ability to work in spaces with 55 inches of headroom
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required
to stand, walk, sit, talk and hear.
- The associate is frequently required to use hands to handle products and
reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate.
Penske is an Equal
Penske Logistics is a
wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North
America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain
management and logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution in
transportation, warehousing and freight management. Visit www.PenskeLogistics.com to