Pay $17-18 DOE
Second Shift 3:00 PM to 11: 30 PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
- Unloading / receiving
- Unload inbound trucks
- Verify products and counts according to packing slip
- Print purchase orders and create product labels
- Label product, put away product in correct inventory location, turn in all paperwork after each assignment
- Repacks/ rework
- Repack or rework product as instructed
- Meet or exceed productivity requirements
- Verify accuracy of work
- Label products as required
- Complete productivity logs
- Place material scrap in clearly identified bins
- Pulling / loading
- Pull orders of all types accurately
- Follow any special instructions
- Stage orders for double verification
- Load orders onto outgoing trucks correctly
- Additional duties as required but not limited to:
- Cycle counts
- Assist other warehouses when needed
- Order Printing
- Receiving into ERP and WMS
- Filling out shipping documents correctly
- Filling out discrepancy reports correctly
- Filling out productivity reports correctly
- General housekeeping
- Maintain clean work area and warehouse at all times
- Keep all exit doors clear (nothing blocking a path to or within 3 feet of any exit)
- Sweep aisle and keeps floors free of broken pallets
- Maintain pallet area
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 year of warehouse experience with a record of excellence.
- Basic computer knowledge/application.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- *Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Forklift Certified
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.