Ferguson is proud to be named as one of America's Best Employers by Forbes Magazine. This recognition is a testament to our more than 25,000 outstanding associates across the country who are the foundation of our success and who make our company truly special. By applying for a career with Ferguson, you have the opportunity to join our award-winning business that is recognized for the value placed on our associates at every level of the organization.
Our values recognize behaviors that guide our actions and those of our company:
- Safety - Accountable for our own safety and the safety of others.
- People - Recruit passionate people and provide excellent development opportunities.
- Service - Source great products, provide unrivaled service and build enduring relationships to deliver value to our customers.
- Integrity - Act fairly, honestly and with integrity.
- Results - Have high expectations and drive performance to deliver excellent results.
- Innovation - Encourage innovation to improve our customers' solutions.
A typical day in the life of a warehouse supervisor might include:
• Delegating tasks to warehouse workers and creating detailed work schedules
• Maintaining an understanding of logistics, inventory, and shipments for a warehouse
• Hiring, training, and mentoring staff members.
Discover how Ferguson associates can enjoy competitive benefits packages and savings plans that ensure holistic well-being.
Starting wage $16.50 and up