Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Daily cycle counts.
2. Organizing products in bin locations.
3. Following first in first out regulations.
4. Labelling products with barcodes.
5. Using scan guns to maintain inventory.
• Experience & Skills: Minimum of 2 years in a warehouse environment and inventory control. Essential basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
• Education: Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.