Provide program management assistance and support to the Product Manager (PD) Army Watercraft Systems (AWS) in the area of C4ISR and Network Integration. Position will interface with a variety of ground vehicle project management offices and C4ISR system project management offices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with various project management offices in order to evaluate and synchronize program acquisition schedules, integration costs and other requirements pertaining to Army network development.
- Assist in adjudicating programmatic issues for the PD AWS portfolio.
- Represent our Army customer while coordinating and interacting with PEOs/PMs, ASA(ALT), G-3/5/7, ATEC, TCM and other organizations within and outside of the PD AWS portfolio. Assist in ensuring end-to-end program integration of the Army Network across the PD AWS portfolio to include AIC, safety confirmation, test, kit procurement and logistics integration.
- Synchronizes network architectures with Project Management offices for future network capability sets.Assist in developing and presenting regular status briefs to Army Project Manager Offices and to Program Executive Offices.
- Perform project management duties and create related documents to support these efforts.
- Establish and facilitate a standard approach to Information Assurance (IA) certification of systems on ground vehicle platforms in order to reduce platform IA certification and test burden.
- Serve as assistant advisor to the PD for the integration of current and future Army and Joint communications and network technologies.
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of ten (10) years of experience.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
- Working knowledge of C4ISR, Vetronics and related software on DoD ground combat vehicles.
- Project management experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to daily provide high quality support and customer service to the Government customer in a high visibility position.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal abilities, including ability to tactfully negotiate resolution to competing programmatic demands and requirements.
- A strong customer service mentality.
- Comfortable with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Travel as required.
- Understanding of VICTORY standard.
- Electrical, computer, and/or systems engineering experience on DoD ground combat vehicles and/or DoD C4ISR systems.
- Experience working with TARDEC, PEO CS&CSS, PEO C3T and/or related PM offices within the Army Materiel Command.
- Understanding of the Army acquisition process.
- Experience with in-vehicle data networks.
- Experience with U.S. DoD communications equipment.