General Duties / Basic Job Functions:
(Other duties may be assigned.)
- Establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with passengers, co-workers, shift coordinators, supervisors, managers, etc.
- Schedule and dispatch employees to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios, telephones, and computers.
- Coordinate and report any and all system outages to Management.
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from team members, supervisors, and Operation Managers using telephones, two-way radios, and/or computers.
- Confer with supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
- Oversee all communications within specifically assigned areas.
- Monitor personnel and assigned area utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules to achieve optimal efficiency.
- Record and maintain call logs and reports of customer requests, work, or services performed, and other dispatch information.
- Advise personnel about high volume peaks other hazards, bottle necks at elevators, spine, lobbies or recheck areas.
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of resources according to work orders and/or resource schedules.
- Notify Management and Safety Personnel of any emergency situations. I.e. evacuations employee injuries or passenger injuries.
- Comply with all safety, security, compliance and quality standards and procedures established by the Company, Clients, and regulatory authorities.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.