Location: San Jose
Our Customer Infineon Technologies, one of the nation's largest manufacturers of semiconductors is experiencing strong growth and we are hiring for them! We are looking for someone who is detail orientated, willing to learn and who likes working with their hands to join the high reliability team. Some training will be provided. We are excited for you to join our team and being part of this growing industry. Apply today to learn how more!!
The Wire Bond Operator is a critical member of the manufacturing team for the company's high reliability business line. Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform manual and auto wire bonding on K/S 4524A and ASM E60 machine
- Inspect, test and verify bonding
- Perform bond pull test
- Utilize tweezers, microscopes and other small tools to complete assembly
- Follow detailed instructions, log and drawings to aid in assembly of components
- Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is required
- Prior experience with wire bonding is highly preferred
- Ability to work in a clean room environment wearing ESD clothing is required
- Background investigation and drug screen required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.