The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Work Order Clerk is critical to deliver specified components and/or raw materials on time and in full to meet customer requirements, delivering superior customer service and balanced inventory goals to ensure efficiency on the line. The Work Order Clerk is responsible for verifying, replenishing, and expediting supply of specified components and/or raw materials from other plant facilities to support the site production schedule.
This is a seasonal position and can range from 1-6 months.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the proper bulk, components and labels are pulled and assigned to the correct work order
- Use of APS for schedule compliance and adjustments
- Use of AS400 for inventory transactions
- Print out the WO once all components are physically accounted for
- Move WO to “On Hold” status if a component cannot be located after the WO is printed
- Trigger forward staging of the lines and confirm the forward staging is complete
- Review the component availability, escalate any shortages through e-mail, phone or verbally
- Follow all procedures set forth in the SOP training
- Housekeeping – keeping the assigned area clean
- Perform other duties as assigned