- Creation and processing of work plans, on the basis of drawings and parts lists, for the production planning of work sequences and work processes.
- Flow analysis and default time determination.
- Preparation of schedules and proposing, with justification, whether to produce on-site or through third-party based on time and cost.
- Suggestions on continuous improvement processes, new processes, work flow and results analysis.
- Participation in mold projects for the development of production-related processes.
- Support production control and ensure the production targets (quantity, quality, on-time delivery), are taken into account for production capacities.
- Optimization of the manufacturing process, as well as development and assurance of continuous improvement processes (CIP), in the area of responsibility.
- Participate in technical supplier/subcontractor discussions to support production, design and purchasing.