Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
We are seeking qualified candidates for a Service Workflow Manager to support a government customer in Chantilly, VA. This position will be responsible for adhering to process and procedural directives, will deliver high quality support to individuals and technical teams in order to facilitate the timely resolution of assignments and meet Service Level Agreements. Contributing to continuous service and quality improvement initiatives will be vital while working as a member of the Service Operations team. In the role of Service Workflow Manager. candidates will perform a variety of activities which contributes to the successful delivery of the Service Operations Team, requiring familiarity of the field of IT Service Management and expertise in ticket management and client engagement, which may include:
- Part of 24/7 shift team
- Interface effectively with the Service Desk, Customer, Program teams, Analysts, Project Managers and other Service Providers
- Triage and if possible resolve incident and service requests coming from Service Desk
- Route incidents and service requests to appropriate service queues
- Support request fulfillment management, event management, and incident management in coordination with the ESC. This includes coordination to create or modify ticket workflows within Remedy (future ITSM tool sets) to support the program
- Manage ITEMS incident, escalations and request fulfillment queues to ensure SLA are met
- Raise, update and resolve specific ticket types under direction from Operations Management
- Contribute to monitoring the various channels of communications
- Identify and update Knowledge Base Articles as directed or required
- Identify and resolve assigned customer issues in a consultative manner
- Manage multiple work queues and assume responsibility for adhering to quality control practices
- Maintain and update required queue management governance registers
- Support Daily, weekly, monthly reporting on queue levels and ensuring work queues are maintained and controlled
- Source and analyse relevant subject matter documentation
- Participate in continuous service & quality improvement initiatives
- Identify and implement efficiencies to enhance service outcomes
- Contribute to business improvement initiatives
- Ensure adherence to processes by employees for IT Support
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelors Degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain
- TS/SCI level security clearance is a HARD REQUIREMENT
- Knowledge of ITSM ticket systems (Remedy, ServiceNow) and reporting functionality
- Experience in reporting on a variety of business processes and technologies used in service delivery
- Experience with flexible solution design for new and emergent requirements
- Demonstrated ability in following direction and working as part of a team of professionals, with particular experience working within Project life cycles
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce excellent results in a complex environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate successfully with internal and external stakeholders and develop and maintain cross functional relationships across all levels
- High-level of experience using MS Office applications
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong initiative in developing and improving systems and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrate a ‘can-do’, pro-active, approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve Leidos’ objectives.
- Experience with relevant ITSM technologies and the environment
- Understanding of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management, Request Fulfillment, and Release and Deployment processes
- Experience in adapting to new technologies rapidly
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certificate desirable
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
24/7 12 Hour Shift Pattern
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.