The Workforce Management Near-Term Planner has experience within WFM and has a solid understanding of various WFM functional areas such as service level management and strategic agent scheduling. The Near-Term Planner is an elevated role within WFM and will utilize their WFM expertise and knowledge to create near term forecasts, complete the monthly invoice hours gathering and program budget review process, and will act as the project lead for all WFM related projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
Encompass Sections by WFM:
Near Term Forecasting
- Create accurate near term tactical forecasts for multiple lines of business and various customer contact channels (Inbound Calls, Email, Social Media, Chat, etc.).
- Work closely with Operations and other WFM resources such as Long-Term Business Planners, Real-Time Management and Scheduling to ensure agent schedules are appropriate aligned to meet intraday service level goals.
- Maintain detailed records of volume, handle time, and other staffing impacts for future forecasting accuracy and compare to actual results.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in forecasting, shrinkage goals, and tactical service level planning
- Lead forecasting meetings with Operations Managers and other Support Department members.
- Work as a key member on Operations and Client communications for Programs at risk of not meeting service level goals. The role is expected to give recommendations and assess risks with strong written communication skills.
Agent Invoice Hours/Budget Review Process
- Responsible for gathering and validating monthly agent payroll hours used by finance for client invoicing.
- Manage the monthly budget review process to ensure accurate tracking of expenses, actual and forecasted, to provide Operational Leaders line of site to projected budget over/under runs.
- Process monthly forecast of the budget from WFM Forecasting and Operations through FTE forecasts, budget amendments, and other updates.
- Partner with Operations and WFM Forecasting to ensure a high level of accuracy is maintain on the official documents at all times.
- Ability to run budget scenarios and offer insight of impacts and risks to budget changes.
Work Environment and Personal Development
- Create a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance and leadership.
- Build skill sets and continue to develop proficiency of the department’s systems and applications ensuring Percepta remains on the cutting edge of Workforce Management within the industry that will facilitate the growth of yourself and Percepta within the industry.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management including Executives within Percepta and Ford.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 year college degree or work equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years’ in Workforce Management with experience in real time service level management and agent scheduling.
- Medium to advanced user of MS Excel and working experience in other Windows based programs (Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to organize/analyze data in a structured manner using the information to build automated tools to access the data on a periodic basis.
- 2 years’ experience with WFM software (Verint /Blue Pumpkin, IEX, eWFM, etc.) preferred.
- Customer Focus: must demonstrate competency in dealing with all levels of employees /management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers.
- Functional/Technical Skills: must possess strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Drive for Results: must possess the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and be accountable for performance.
- Time Management: must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Interpersonal Savvy: must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with all levels of organizational customers and team members.
- Written Communication: must possess the ability to effectively, accurately and concisely convey thoughts and concepts, and provide information to all organization customers.
- Problem Solving: must demonstrate the proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Decision Quality: must possess the ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Learning on the Fly: must be willing and able to take the initiative for learning, increasing knowledge and improving skills in a self-directed manner to improve performance and position added-value.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: ability to adapt and excel as a team player in a fast-paced and change-oriented environment.
- Influential: must be able to engage and influence peers through their knowledge WFM with analysis and recommendations.
- Accurate: must demonstrate ongoing focus on accuracy, checking and rechecking for errors.
- Must be available to work varied shifts.
- This position requires a high level of professional integrity. Client and employee information must be kept confidential.