Schedule: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
Questions and Answers. In Client Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Client Service is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information. Client Service is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Client Services offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
The Workforce Planning & Forecast Analyst will be responsible for managing planning and forecasting. Will ensure strategic goals are met through forecast modeling, collaborative planning, effective communication, while insuring forecast alignment with strategic goals.
1. Oversee and maintain the Workforce Management tool for forecasting and scheduling.
2. Establishes a statistical baseline forecast for all departments. Provide clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc. to the Workforce Manager and Leadership team.
3. Formulate recommendations based upon analysis, data and input from users and departmental management.
4. Appropriately forecast and account for seasonal variations and special events through rolling 12 week forecasts. Maintains events calendar (site wide meetings, huddles, marketing email “blasts”, etc.) and ensure that impacts to the business are captured, analyzed and recommendations on staffing are delivered in a timely manner.
5. Partner with Business team to understand the key drivers of volume and incorporate into forecasting and planning.
6. Identifies and researches service level risks for problem resolution and management notification.
7. Contributes in the effort of building staffing strategies that support multi-site, multi-skilled centers.
8. Responsible for assisting the WFM Manager in training and supporting new WFM team members.