Workforce Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
1. Ability to crunch through the data and summarize data into a meaningful summary
2. Ability to study growth trends and forecast future needs
3. Create workforce plans to meet forecast needs
4. Ability to stitch various data sources to build a meaningful workforce plan i.e., succession planning, Internship conversions, early career, terminations, retirements etc.
5. Assist with analysis of support to core staff ratios
6. Develop of a framework to manage the use of short-term, seasonal and casual employees aimed at supplying adequate staff to meet volume spikes on short notice
Minimum Qualifications (Must have)
* 3+ years of experience analyzing datasets (people datasets preferred)
* Advanced skills in MS Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
* Advanced/Intermediate skills in any one data analysis tool e.g., Workday Prism, Tableau etc.
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have)
* Experience working with data in Workday
* Experience with SPSS, Python or R
* Ability to solve complex problems in a creative, flexible, and sustainable way
* A curious and investigative mindset towards data analysis and storytelling
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.