At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking X-Ray Technicians who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting. The X-Ray Technician performs complex radiological examination procedures in the care and treatment of patients under medical supervision.
The incumbent should be able to perform all of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the job performance requirements.
- Perform on-site radiological and electrocardiogram examinations as required by the proper authority.
- Prepare and package films for shipment to consulting radiologist for professional interpretation.
- Maintain daily log and e-ray identification cards in order to track X-rays.
- Keep equipment and work area clean; utilize appropriate sanitation methods.
- Arrange for prompt interpretation of e-rays as required or required in an emergency or other applicable situations.
- Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical records.
- Accurately and maintain x-ray logs, x-ray identification cards of standard narrative, statistical, summary and/or operational records, reports, and logs and properly process all reports and documents in a timely manner.
More about CoreCivic!
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with over 70 facilities nationwide, CoreCivic is the leader in partnership corrections with a growing presence in:
- CoreCivic Safety, we operate safe, secure facilities that provide high-quality services and effective reentry programs that enhance public safety.
- CoreCivic Properties, we offer innovative and flexible real estate solutions that provide value to the government and the people they serve.
- CoreCivic Community, we deliver proven and innovative practices in settings that help people obtain employment, successful reintegrate into society and keep communities safe.
With opportunities in correctional security, education, and healthcare, CoreCivic has a position that's perfect for you.
Each CoreCivic facility is like a small town. Our correctional facilities feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship, classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics, recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more. Working together, we provide hundreds of services and perform countless tasks every day. Teamwork is a way of life for CoreCivic employees and how we are able to provide the industry's highest quality safety and security around the clock.
CoreCivic offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match and paid training!
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent or greater.
- Must be certified as an X-Ray Technician in the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE–M/F/Vets/Disabled.