Expect more than a job.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as an Automotive Sales Manager Trainee and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Select Dealer Region (SDR) plays an important role in the client revitalization as a modern, progressive vehicle and mobility services company delivering an exceptional customer experience. Candidates should possess a vast depth of knowledge and expertise in the implications of data and taking actions based on that data as well as have a passion and understanding for the lifetime value of a customer. This position will include a comprehensive focused learning process designed to broaden your business acumen and prepare you for a position as a Zone Manager.
Our Zone Manager Trainee Program is project-oriented and will challenge you to demonstrate a strong business acumen and technical skills. During your comprehensive training program, you will work on special projects related to:
- Overall client knowledge
- Client Sales
- Client Service
At the conclusion of each of the (5) training phases listed above, you will be responsible for providing a PowerPoint presentation to the Select Dealer Region management team and successfully pass a milestone assessment that shows your comprehension of that phase.
Further duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Successful completion of all Phase 1 and Phase 2 eLearning and video courses as outlined in the Client College Grad Field Academy Portal
- Successful completion of assigned STARS Communication and People Skills courses
- Shadowing with existing SDR and Contact Zone Managers to build ongoing plans to facilitate and influence improvements in dealer sales, retail performance and profitability
- Working with current SDR Zone Managers to gain understanding of how to build relationships with our dealers
- Growing your business acumen in the following areas:
- Customer Experience
- Vehicle Wholesale, Sales and Market Share
- Warranty Administration
- Dealer Support
- Extended Service Business
- Parts and Tire Sales
- National, Regional, District and Zone Marketing Activities
- Business Analytics
- Assisting current SDR Zone Managers with (but not limited to):
- Executing Client Corporate marketing activities and programs
- Delivering assigned SDR shares of the client national objectives for both Sales and Service focus commodities
- Soliciting SDR dealers for participation in national meetings and NADA surveys
- Implementing and managing company customer satisfaction programs
- eBusiness initiatives and incentives
- Providing parts procurement assistance
- Analyzing and interpreting reports to identify performance gaps and opportunities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by a Client Relationship Manager
Bachelor’s Degree is required in one of the following business-related fields of study with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to persuade and sell utilizing a business case methodology.
- Strong time management, organizational and planning skills. Able to prioritize, multitask, adapt and thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment.
- Ability to build relationships with dealer management and adapt approach to different management styles.
- Strong facilitation, active listening and leadership skills. Capable of effectively facilitating meetings including the ability to develop and deliver professional presentations.
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills, with a commitment to quality and an exceptional customer experience.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Self-starter, who demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and ability to work independently.
- Quick learner, with a desire and interest in learning new information.
- Excellent negotiation skills and a consultative approach.
- Knowledge of computers and software (MS Operating Software, MS Office Products).
- Ability to represent both Ford Motor Company and Percepta professionally when interacting with all clients, external organizations and contacts.
- Passion for the automotive industry.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Must have a valid and unrestricted driver's license.
- Position related training will be provided to offset lack of sales related experience to the roles and responsibilities of the position. Topic to include but are not limited to:
- Dealer Operations
- Dealership Financial Acumen
- Marketing and Digital Presence
- Customer Satisfaction initiatives
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.