- Reviews recordable docs for accuracy, verifies necessary information, and ensures information is in recordable form.
- Calculates fees and facilitates payment with the County.
- Works with other departments and clients to answer questions and trouble shoot.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7:30AM-4PM
Location: Saint Paul, MN
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred
- High School degree or equivalent required
- Clean background and drug test results
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.